Your Vitalhotel for health
The "Wiedemann" has been a health resort since 1938. Bad Faulenbach is a recognized Kneipp health resort, mud bath and mineral spa. With its idyllic countryside, forests and lakes offering peace and tranquility, the ideal place for regeneration and healing any time of the year. Winter treatments are known to be especially effective.
Our therapy is based on a holistic approach using natural remedies. A trained doctors and therapists team provide competent and individual treatment.
Successful treatment also depends on you feeling comfortable at the hotel and enjoying your recreational activities. Our priority and concern are your individual needs, and we endeavour to make your spa stay as pleasant as possible in all respects .
What to expect:
- comfortable, friendly rooms and cosy dining rooms and lounges
- creative cuisine with choice of menus, buffets
- vegetarian options, vegan, gluten free and other special diets
- well-marked walking, hiking and cycling track network in the Füssen country
- Bikes and E-Bikes
- Füssen's old town with art treasures and events
- only 10 minutes walk to the old town
Muscular-skeletal disorders, rheumatic diseases, diseases of the skin and respiratory tract, regeneration, gynecological disorders, heart and circulatory diseases, metabolic disorders, susceptibility to infections, post-operative treatment, psycho-vegetative syndromes, fatigue and gynecological disorders, urological disorders
Hay sack, mudpacks, mud baths, medicinal baths, hot-cold baths, hot air, electrotherapy, inhaling, gymnastics (individual or group), fitness training and relaxation programs, physio and Kneipp therapy, all forms of massage.
Our rehabilition centre is TÜV- certified
QMRehab - this quality management procedure is recognised by the BAR ( Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft für Rehabilitaiton) und meets requirements according to
§ 20 Abs. 2a SGB IX.
We are a recognized sanatorium according to § 30 Industrial Code, prevention and rehabilitation pursuant to § 111 SGB V, eligible under § 6 and 7 BHV and § 107 SGB II, direct settlement with the Civil Service Health Insurance Fund.
Out-patient course of spa treatment
- Health insurance: direct settlement of spa treatments
In-patient sanatorium cures
- Aid: The Sanatorium Wiedemann is eligible gem. § § 6 and 7 BHV, and § 107 SGB II V. The lowest care rate is 2014: Mid season € 81.00, € 85.00 high season
- Health insurance: (preventive and remedial treatment § § 23, 40 SGB V): Our care kit is minus your statutory equity share paid directly to the insurance company in accordance with our supply contract.
- Post: direct settlement with the civil service healt insurance
- Treatments may be available on prescription. Inquire with your family doctor or consult our in-house doctor.
- Prescription may be charged directly to your health insurance.